Optimizing statistics helps ensure the most efficient means of executing statements in SQL Server 2016. Discover how to create, modify, and troubleshoot statistics and indexes in SQL Server 2016. Our job assistance program is aimed at helping you land in your dream job. It offers a potential opportunity for you to explore various competitive SQL 2014 Developer Lessons openings in the corporate world and find a well-paid job, matching your profile. The final decision on hiring will always be based on your performance in the interview and the requirements of the recruiter. You can definitely make the switch from self-paced training to online instructor-led training by simply paying the extra amount.
- This course will start at the very beginning, with lessons on what MySQL is and how it works, to installing MySQL, then moving on to all the basic skills you’ll need to use MySQL in the real world.
- The SQL Server training will be interactive because it will be led by the instructor.
- It discusses the use of EXECUTE, how to pass input and output parameters to a procedure, and how to invoke system stored procedures.
- You will also learn how to sort data using the ORDER BY clause and join multiple tables together to generate reports etc.
The module also discusses how to resolve missing and unknown results. Describe how multiple tables may be queried in a SELECT statement using joins. The Visual Studio 2013 Update 2 Community Technology Preview 1 is now available to the developer community and offers new features for agile planning, debugging, and diagnostics.
What You’ll Learn
Intellipaat actively provides placement assistance to all learners who have successfully completed the training. For this, we are exclusively tied-up with over 80 top MNCs from around the https://remotemode.net/ world. This way, you can be placed in outstanding organizations such as Sony, Ericsson, TCS, Mu Sigma, Standard Chartered, Cognizant, and Cisco, among other equally great enterprises.
- The course empowers the understudies to productively play out the administration assignments on their databases and becomes familiar with the advanced and new features accessible in SQL Server 2014.
- This certificate is very well recognized in Intellipaat-affiliated organizations, including over 80 top MNCs from around the world and some of the Fortune 500companies.
- The training will start from the beginner level to the advanced level.
- The Windows Azure Training Kit includes a comprehensive set of technical content including hands-on labs and presentations that are designed to help you learn how to use the latest Windows Azure features and services.
- This module introduces the fundamentals of the SELECT statement, focusing on queries against a single table.
The purpose of this training kit is to help DBAs and Developers become familiar with some of the new and improved features and functionality in SQL Server 2014. This training kit is a great resource for developers, trainers, consultants and evangelists who need to understand the new features and key improvements introduced in SQL Server 2014 from a developer perspective. It contains a rich set of presentations and demos that are perfect for self-paced learning or for conducting your own training event. The easiest way to get started with the training kit is to download it, install it, and browse the kit for the content that you are most interested in. Many of the presentations and demos in the training kit reference a video that you can watch to familiarize yourself with the content.
T-SQL Training Demo
This is another certification course I have included in this list to learn Microsoft SQL Server in depth. This course provides comprehensive and practical coverage of SQL Server essentials so that you can pass the Microsoft SQL 2016 (70–764) exam. It also covers several aspects which are tested in Microsoft’s 70–466 exam “Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server” certification exam. If you are preparing for that exam, then this course can be a great help to you.
Create simple stored procedures that encapsulate a SELECT statement. Use the EXISTS predicate to efficiently check for the existence of rows in a subquery. This module will introduce the use of subqueries in various parts of a SELECT statement.